Can be used for:
● Cows, bulls, sheep, goats
● Moonseed vine -- 27 %
● Liquorices -- 20 %
● Ginger -- 10 %
● Turmeric -- 2 %
● Black pepper -- 1 %
● Rock salt -- 10 %
● Odoriferous salt -- 10 %
● Medicated sugar -- 20 %
Packing made and distributed in:
● Bottles containing 100 grams of powder each.
● cap of bottle measures 4 grams
How to use as Preventive dose...
● Rub to the tongue before feeding.
● Can be used mixed with other drugs (or) Ingredients.
Adult bulls and cows
- 4 gm to 8 gm
- One or two caps
Midget bulls and cows
- 4 gms
- One bottle cap
Young bulls and cows
- 2 gms
- 1 tea-spoon
- 1/2 bottle cap
Adult sheep and goats
- 4 gms
- 1 bottle cap
Young sheep and goats
- One tea spoon
Chikusan Supertonic Solution (Cattle, Sheep & Goat)
Properties of the medical enzyme
Preventive dose daily with this enzyme the animals:
● gain the strength of digestion
● eat more food or feed
● get the stamina and vigor
● do not fatigue or get exhausted
● can work for more hours
And by treating them regularly the life span and working capacity of the animals increases considerably.
In convalescence or recovery after illness if this enzyme is treated daily the animals returns to normal health very fast.
This Chikusan Tonic Enzyme
- Good taste
- Better appetizer
- Good stimulant
- Keeps it strong and healthy good hygiene control.
( cow / buffalo / horse)
● Adult: 21cc (3 caps) per day add in drinking water.
● Midget: 14cc per day
● Young: 7cc per day
(sheep / goat)
● Adult: 7cc per day (1- cap)
● Midget: 3 1/2 cc per day
● Young: 1cc per day (1 tea spoon)
» Feed the animal regularly once a day, so that it gets used to the brew.
» Better if you can feed twice a day (morning/evening) and get better results.
» Once the animal is quite used to the brew (medicine) you can feed every alternative day.